What You've Accomplished
- 3-5 years of experience in financial or fundraising operations is preferred, but not required. We are most interested in someone who is organized, driven, energy and mission focused. The most important experience we are looking for is the ability to organize people and projects and the ability to inspire commitment and action.
- Bachelors degree required
What You'll Get Out of It
- Mentoring and career coaching to help you during and after your position
- A network of terrific colleagues from across the Hillel movement.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, Tax Deferred Retirement Plan, Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability insurances, Flexible Spending Plan, generous vacation/sick time, and parental leave.
- The salary range for this role is $70,000-$80,000
What You'll Bring to the Job
- Energy, enthusiasm, a can-do attitude
- Ability to passionately represent BU Hillel's mission
- Can work independently and also collaboratively
- Thorough, accurate, comfortable with numbers and basic finance and accounting concepts
- Can keep track of multiple work streams
- Effective at selling
- Successful track record of project management and managing many tasks
To apply: please submit your resume and cover letter to Ethan Sobel (email@example.com).
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.