New York, New York
Clinton, New York
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
London, United Kingdom
San Francisco, California
- Bachelor's degree required with 5 7 years related work experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Salesforce or CRM experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to initiate, assess, follow through, monitor and evaluate a complex and interconnected set of activities and issues.
- Expected to be self-motivated, to work independently and make best practice, forward-action decisions in alignment with IEs strategic goals.
- Ability to practice a high level of discretion and use sound judgement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work with internal and external stakeholders, including faculty, administrators, staff and industry partners in a congenial and diplomatic manner.
- Ability to work towards and meet multiple deadlines and to prioritize between competing tasks and projects.
- Experience working in SAP and BU business systems a plus.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.