VP Analyst, Gartner, Inc., Stamford, CT. Analyze market trends to create best business practices. Produce and lead innovative and pragmatic research content. Lead cross team and cross practice research initiatives and as the final decision-maker. Collaborate and communicate with clients through a variety of methods to assist with solving complex problems and improve client performance. Utilize in-depth knowledge of technology innovation, enterprise architecture and digital business transformation concepts and frameworks to produce best practices and innovative solutions. Design and accelerate digital technologies to transform core operations and the customer experience. Assist and provide clients, vendors, and prospects with actionable advice on complex challenges. Oversee and support Advisory Research Engagement Services (RES), Sales and Service and other internal stakeholders across relevant research key initiatives to help clients and prospects.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent degree, in Business Economics, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Engineering or a related discipline, plus ten (10) years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related relevant field or industry experience in process and automation technologies, applied technology innovation, and business and process modelling techniques.
Must have ten (10) years of experience with/in the following:
- Utilizing Process Modelling, Process Mining, Task Minding, Digital Twin of the Organization (DTO), and Digital Operations (DigitalOps) effectively on process and automation technologies;
- Generating market research insight using Primary, Secondary, Forecasts, Market Shares, User Generated and Gartner Generated Data in written research and presentations;
- Creating research content within the Key Initiatives and Agenda Storylines for large international companies in banking, technology, utilities, healthcare or government that addresses Process Modelling, Process Mining, DTO, Task Mining, and DigitalOps;
- Analyzing business and industry trends and their impact on the adoption of emerging process and automation technologies; and
- Presenting research contents or relevant publications in large industry or public events.