*** Please note Beebe Healthcare Main Campus is located in Lewes, DE with other locations within a 22-mile radius in Sussex County, DE ***
Team Beebe! One Beebe! Beebe Healthcare is the largest employer throughout beautiful Sussex County, DE and we have exciting career opportunities available for qualified professionals.
Grants Data Coordinator – Population Health
The Grants Data Coordinator is a member of the grants administration team and supports the post-award activities of grant funded projects with a focus on data management, compliance and reporting. In order to be considered for the position, please visit our website www.beebehealthcare.orgto fill out an application.
1. Coordinates data management tasks including establishing procedures to ensure access to and regular collection of required data.
2. Supports grant-related data extraction, analysis reporting and data visualization activities.
3. Maintains programmatic, administrative and financial tracking systems, including spreadsheets and databases.
4. Provides support for grant management software.
5. Compiles information for progress reports.
6. Develops and manages project management dashboards.
7. Coordinates with Beebe Medical Foundation, Beebe Medical Group and various departments to collect and validate data.
8. Conducts research and summarizes information on a wide variety of topics including program models, grant requirements, etc.
9. Analyzes requirements of grant awards and uses appropriate tracking systems to monitor compliance.
10. Creates and maintains up-to-date grant records -- electronic and paper -- ensuring accurate, consistent information and compliance with funder requirements.
11. Creates and maintains workplans, timelines and schedules for grant-funded activities.
12. Assists with tracking grant budgets, disbursements and expenditures.
Competencies and Skills - Essential:
Knowledge Of Office Equipment
Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
Knowledge Of Basic Computer Programs
Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
Experience With Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, Etc.
Associates Degree in related field
We are experiencing tremendous growth which allows us to offer more services to more people in more locations. Beebe Healthcare offers you a healthy, supportive culture where you can truly flourish with an excellent patient-focused environment, and leading-edge technology. Working at Beebe provides a feeling of community and a place to call home away from home.
Join our team of heroes today to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
Visit our website www.beebehealthcare.org/careersto apply and for more information