- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field required.
- 1-3 years of experience required.
- Proven experience working with MS Excel capturing data and generating reports is required.
- Strong organizational and communications skills with the ability to deal with competing priorities regularly required.
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking to solve issues and provide recommended solution for resolution.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to be proactive and work independently.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment collaborating with coworkers and other staff throughout the school.
- Must be organized with attention to detail.
- Must have effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced technology driven environment with the ability to deal with competing priorities regularly.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.