With the continued growth of the group and development of the companies you will have the opportunity to gain in depth knowledge and experience in Payments and Treasury. Our small but dynamic team will give you the ability to influence and contribute to further enhance our department and company.
- Management of supplier database for North American operations
- Daily interaction with suppliers and customers regarding payment inquiries
- Customer support and training regarding internal payment systems
- Daily processing and execution of supplier payments on behalf of our group companies
- Process optimization
- Payment statistics/reporting
- Conduct payment related projects
- 2-4 years' experience in payments
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience/knowledge of MS Office Suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Wurth Group, a family owned multinational with headquarters in Germany, is the rapidly growing global market leader in the wholesale of assembly and fastening materials. It currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and employs approximately 83,000 employees.
Wurth Group of North America Inc., based in Ramsey, NJ, is the holding company for the North American group companies. As the in-house bank of the decentralized Wurth Group, Wurth Group of North America provides financial services to its subsidiaries within the largest market outside of Germany. In conjunction with our counter parties in Switzerland and China we provide our group companies with treasury services, international payments and financial risk management.