Port of Stockton, CA
San Rafael, CA
- Bachelor's degree.
- Three to five years of relevant financial experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to be proactive and follow through on projects independently.
- Detail oriented with consistently accurate and timely delivery of work.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
A cover letter is required for consideration.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.