This position is a key component of Greystar's growth strategy, managing, advising, and leading on all elements of business readiness and change management for Corporate Accounting projects globally including, but not limited to: system implementations, cross-functional working groups surrounding data and reporting, process documentation, and roadmap development.
1. Lead and support Corporate Accounting on various projects by managing scope, deliverables, timing, follow-up, risks and by partnering with cross-functional teams to drive team alignment and address tactical issues, timing, dependencies, status, milestones, etc.
2. Collaborate across finance/accounting and technology to develop systems and process solutions to solve complex business reporting needs.
3. Act as the accounting business owner for the Oracle Fusion platform and related modules.
4. Assist in implementing an industry leading configuration of the Oracle Fusion suite for the company.
5. Serve as the Corporate Accounting representative in system implementations to ensure that requirements for the lines of business and consolidated reporting are addressed.
6. Streamline and automate reporting of key metrics across the accounting organization through system configurations and optimization.
7. Train employees on accounting systems and help lead efforts to address and troubleshoot any system issues.
8. Provide leadership in applying data governance concepts and frameworks to effectively manage data, data sources, and processes that support accounting automations and reporting.
9. Evaluate, recommend, and develop business process improvements and enhancements through participation in cross-departmental and functional committees focusing on leveraging technology and data to enhance reporting, accuracy, and efficiencies across workstreams.
10. Manage third party consultants/implementation partners to achieve delivery against contracted terms.
11. Establish and improve internal processes where necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.