Responsible for analyzing complex information to prepare various reports and loan submission packages. Proficient on understanding and using fundamental and advanced concepts, practices and procedures associated with commercial real estate finance, including commercial appraising, market analysis, and investment analysis.
Potential to provide supervion of staff, leading project teams, conducting training, serving as mentor, technical advisor, etc.
RESTRICTED USE: Capital Markets Production Team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Serve as a working manager with direct responsibility for analyzing information to prepare various reports, opinions and loan packages. Uses advanced knowlesge of commercial real estate, valuation, market and investment analysis to lead projects and advise Capital Market Analyst teams.
* Trains and develops analysts to assist in preparation of reports for review. Educates analysts by providing structured assignments, while also being available for continuous training and/or mentoring of analysts.
* Gathers complex data on local, regional, and national commercial real estate markets by researching a variety of sources including, but not limited to industry, regulatory and economic information, financial periodicals and newspapers, mortgage and lease documents, demographic date, property information and company records.
* Organizes, evaluates, interprets and summarizes complex data. Prepares a variety of analyses, statements and reports for management review; arranges for preparation of graphics or illustrations to include with research findings.
* Prepares and analyzes complex commercial real estate industry conditions forecasts and trends. Review of overall general business trends. Also, may conduct ad hoc analysis and/or studies for producer(s) and/or management, upon request.
* Prepare complex reports/analysis for review by Producers. Interfaces with clients, lenders (if applicable) and government agencies (if applicable) to complete tasks.
* Assists in business development opportunities, helping Producers with marketing efforts on new or existing clients.
* Other duties may be assigned.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.