As a Senior-Level Finance Transition Leader, this role will represent GWS Finance during the onboarding of new Global Enterprise clients into CBRE, as well as support existing account expansions. Will own service delivery for all aspects of Finance & Accounting, including ERP system configuration, client billing and financial reporting processes, Corporate PeopleSoft setup, Client budget creation and process development, and Dedicated team hiring and training.
This role may be performed remotely from the below US locations:
* Carry out all steps required to set up Finance & Accounting systems and processes for a new contract, across multiple regions and various systems. Ensure all Finance transition activities are completed accurately and per scheduled delivery.
* Lead weekly Finance & Accounting Discovery & Solutioning Calls with both client and internal CBRE teams. Arrange and attend ad hoc meetings as needed.
* Proactively monitor transition spend activity for all service lines and partner with Transition Leadership to review variances and update forecast on a monthly basis
* Review all contractual documents to understand terms agreed, scope, deliverables, timeline, and financials. Complete a contract abstract for distribution to other Transition resources and dedicated account team.
* Partner with junior members of the Finance transition team to provide transition oversight and training. Act as a mentor to new Transition Leads and assist Finance Transition Director with training opportunities and initiatives for the team.
Financial System Configuration:
* Ensure ERP and P2P Systems are optimally configured to align with client needs and contract requirements. Includes set up of CBRE-managed locations, chart of accounts mapping, delegation of authority and user roles, and client-directed cost centers and chargebacks
* Initiate new client/contract set up in Corporate system (PeopleSoft).
* Collaborate with other lines of business (Sourcing, Operations, IT) to establish optimum CMMS and P2P processes and workflows across all regions. Identify and resolve potential business risks as they arise.
* Assist with set up of additional tools such as Adaptive Planning budget software, ValueTrack (cost savings), and Vantage Analytics dashboards
* Participate in system testing prior to account Go-Live
Finance Processes, Procedures and Reporting:
* Establish finance & accounting processes for new clients utilizing CBRE standard procedures and best practices. For multi-region accounts, ensure global consistency and optimization.
* Develop monthly financial report for each client per contract requirements, customizing where needed to satisfy specific client needs.
* Create Year One Operational Budget, to be agreed with client, and establish budget/forecasting timing and processes going forward
* Document standard operating procedures / best practices and ensure Finance Transition playbooks are available and kept up to date.
Finance Staffing & Training:
* Identify and interview candidates for new Finance positions. Assist with onboarding of new hires.
* Conduct thorough Finance team training and hand-off of established finance & accounting processes.
This role does not currently have direct reports but may be asked to manage and oversee the work of other team members. Direct reports may be added in the near term. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.