Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
The Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting the business initiatives of Stryker Spine by providing financial insight, analysis and perspective with specific focus on sales support.
What you will do
Analyze Spine sales and related financial metrics specifically related to the selling P&L
Provide analytical explanation of variances between actual results and forecast/budgets.
Partner with Sales and Marketing to develop value added sales reports and/or analysis including but not limited to:
Average Daily Sales Trending and Sales Forecasting
Cost of Sales Analysis
Assist both Finance and Sales management teams with ad hoc analysis on sales rep performance and other sales information
Partner with Sales and Finance Leaders to provide analysis & justification surrounding compensation plan change requests for both our direct and indirect selling channels
Review, assess, and communicate territory alignment changes through partnerships with appropriate stakeholders
Responsible for all indirect channel contracts and activities
Coordinate preparation of PowerPoint presentations and collection of data for Finance and Sales Management as needed
Contribute to a culture of innovation/efficiency and continuous improvement within the team
What you need
Bachelors Degree in Finance/Economics and/or Business Administration
3 years of related finance experience
Advanced Excel skills
Experience with PowerPoint and Word, strong knowledge of the Office365 environment including SharePoint and Teams.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK