Your team You'll be working in the Sustainable Finance Office based in Singapore. The team drives and supports the development and execution of Sustainable Finance initiatives for APAC.
Your expertise - A desire to work in financial services and Sustainable Finance
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in Sustainable Finance and/or project management
- Strong analytical mindset
- Understanding of Sustainable Finance and ESG topics
- Experience in governance process across a project lifecycle
- Good knowledge in productivity tools (MS SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong analytical, communication and facilitation skills
- Passionate and interested in working with Sustainable Finance
- A good team player who is energetic with positive / can-do attitude
- Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues globally
- A self-starter, able to work under pressure and create new solutions independently
- Fluent in English
This contract is till December 2022. Applicants who require work pass need not apply.
About us Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Join us We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.