In this role, the individual will perform financial analysis in support of the Swaps financing business. The team is responsible for balance sheet, P&L, SOX, Month End and Quarterly close, client balance and profitability analysis, and ad hoc. The BFC Product Associate utilizes thorough knowledge and understanding of product, process and inherent risk.
* Responsible for preparing analysis and performing critical testing and calculations in support of Sub-LOB.
* Produces financial reporting and disclosures, assists in production of regulatory matters analysis.
* Analyzes & substantiates P&L attributes and balance sheets, establishes infrastructure for new products, performs month end close and periodic analysis, and validates postings and balances. May interact with Front Office and support groups.
* 1+ years of experience in a finance or accounting role
* Strong Excel skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Organized, result-driven, and able to work on multiples tasks with limited supervision
* Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Experience in process re-engineering and improvement
* Knowledge of emerging technology (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Internal Number: 21008654
About Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company offers industry-leading support to approximately 3 million small business households through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. Bank of America is a global leader in wealth management, corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world.