Some people just get it. Connect to your professional community - Ask questions. Give Answers. Get Involved.
See where practitioners spending practices are headed in the latest Corporate Cash Indicators.
1. Provide hands-on support on the evaluation of potential and existing real estate projects
2. Construct and review financial models for feasibility studies
3. Review financials and assumptions provided by business development teams and other business units
4. Review transaction documents and agreements
5. Assist Corporate Finance team in the submission of Board and Finance Committee papers
6. Monitor performance of secured projects and update financial models for periodic budgeting exercises
7. Undertake internal property valuations
8. Assist in any other ad-hoc financial analysis and research
1. University degree in Accounting or related disciplines
2. Qualified CPA
3. Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Big 4 or the real estate industry
4. Strong financial modelling skills is a must
5. Effective communication with good command of spoken and written English and fluent Mandarin