Role Title: Senior Finance Manager || Salary: £85,000 plus bonus
If you are an accounting professional within the Real Estate Investment Management sector and would like a role that has a good combination of technical and commercial aspects then this role will be well suited.
A lot of roles at this level are either specifically focused on reporting or purely focused on FP&A and Deal Support; but often, to move into an FD level role, companies want someone who can demonstrate both technical and commercial experience.... This role is perfect for someone who is looking ahead and wants to gain a broad skill set covering all aspects of finance within a Real Estate Investment Manager.
Some of the responsibilities in this role include:
- Supporting the Front Office team on acquisitions and disposals
- Performance reporting, Budgeting, Board Reporting and Management Accounting
- Manage the relationships with 3rd party providers / administrators
- Manage a team of 2 direct reports
- Review accounting policies and take responsibility for internal and external controls audits
- Provide transaction support from a financial and operational perspective on new deals
They are looking for around 5 years plus post qualification experience for this role and Real Estate experience is essential