To perform Business Analysis Role in the process of Finance Operating/Reporting Ledger Implementation in APAC & EMEA region.
Selected candidate should be able to understand the Finance Operating/Reporting Ledger functionalities.
Analyze complex business processes and determine an IT solution.
Also, take ownership of implementation process, work with various stakeholders and support teams.
This position is responsible for:
* Collaborate with business and Technology groups for the conversion of data from Legacy systems into the Finance Operating/Reporting Ledger using Ab-initio graphs
* Understand the detailed level of data requirement and work with business and Technology to perform data remapping to migrate aggregated data to detailed contract level.
* Working closely with business group to understand the Reconciliation process and provide insight support in the data Reconciliation process.
* Providing Business Analysis support as part of Finance Operating/Reporting Ledger implementation.
* Providing technical recommendations for data access and automation.
* Providing ongoing support to new business processes and system enhancements
* Liaising with various Support leads for reviewing system performance metrics to ensure optimal system functioning
Key Work Experiences Expected:
Prior Work Experience in Finance domain especially on Finance Ledger application Technology is needed.
Experience in Techno Functional Roles on Banking domain is essential.
Experience in various banking products is an added advantage.
Experience in complex Finance banking projects is preferred.
Highly motivated with the ability to multitask productively
Teamwork - ability to work across levels and groups
Implement and Enforce best practices are followed
Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience
Demonstrated leadership skills
Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
Proven interpersonal skills with ability to partner and influence across organizational lines
Proven ability of using complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
First class degree with excellent academic qualifications. Engineering degree in Comp science, IT, or other engineering disciplines from a reputed institute with relevant work experience.
Ability to understand Finance domain concepts
Ability to mentor and motivate team members
Job Family Group: Technology
Job Family: Business Analysis / Client Services
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .