The Cash Manager is responsible for executing corporate treasury activities including managing the company’s daily liquidity needs, administering and maintaining banking relationships, and assisting with debt and credit compliance requirements. This position is located at our corporate office in Atlanta, Georgia.
1) Manages daily cash flow and liquidity in partnership with the payables team, execution of cash movement for capital markets activities, banking relationships, and debt compliance / reporting. (45% of time)
2) Acts as a key liaison across multiple business units for treasury cash operations support. (5% of time)
3) Assists in managing the banking infrastructure activities including opening and closing bank accounts, treasury products and services, and managing user access. (5% of time)
4) Effectively communicates treasury initiatives with internal and external stakeholders including company executives, the internal payables team, capital markets, and bankers. (5% of time)
5) Reports on daily cash positioning for all company entities and bank accounts. (5% of time)
6) Performs financial modeling to ensure adequate liquidity. (5% of time)
7) Manages existing debt instruments and ensures compliance. (5% of time)
8) Ensures compliance with SOX internal controls, policies, and procedures. (5% of time)
9) Analyzes bank service charges and recommends cost savings. (5% of time)
10) Provides decision-making support for key treasury initiatives and directives. (5% of time)
11) Prepares various cash and debt schedules for quarterly reporting. (5% of time)
12) Recommends, implements, and maintains process improvements, conducts benchmarking studies, and evaluates new treasury technology. (5% of time)
Prefer Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, or finance, related field from a four-year college, or equivalent years of experience.
Knowledge of treasury concepts and banking systems.
Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
Precise attention to detail.
Excellent organization, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
Ability to communicate effectively across all functional company lines and with bank account representatives.
Analytical mindset and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Exemplary demonstration of high integrity standards.
The physical requirements involve sitting to perform general office work at computer and mobility between departments or office area to facilitate work.
Routine travel is not required for this position.
About Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PDM), a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT), is one of the nation’s largest publicly-traded owners of Class A office properties. Piedmont is focused on creating value for its shareholders through the acquisition, development, ownership and progressive management of premier properties in each of its target markets: Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Minneapolis, New York , Orlando, and Washington D.C.