The Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Inc. (HJF) is seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to support the Finance Department located at Corporate Headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland. This position heavily supports the functions dealing with both domestic and foreign wire transaction validation, processing and monitoring. This position will also support and administer all domestic and international cash management/banking services, card products, as well as, the corporate insurance program.
1. Review, initiate and complete all domestic wires and foreign currency transaction/ requests coming through work flow system. Monitor all transactions and follow up on investigation items. Process and coordinate intercompany transfers.
2. Assist with processing all new corporate credit card issuances, online access, account settlement set-up, cancellations, limit adjustments and other account modification. Coordinate with all card holders as necessary, including fraudulent transaction alerts.
3. Assist with administering corporate insurance and risk management program, which includes handling claims, requests for certificates of insurance, coordination with insurance broker, and administrative and analytical support during annual insurance renewal.
4. Assist with global bank accounts/completing all international and domestic cash management services documentation completion which includes account monitoring, opening/closing, signature authorization updates, as necessary.
5. Foreign exchange transactions and rates monitoring, currency analysis.
6. Track and review other tasks involving bank fees, coordinate/ evaluate and administer new treasury services, assist with bank guarantees, and letters of credit.
7. Assist with the review of projects and streamlining-related actions items, on treasury and corporate insurance, as assigned.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Minimum Experience: 4 – 6 years of corporate treasury experience and/or training.
Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; or equivalent combination of work experience (4 years), training, and education
Experience in cash management or treasury operations in corporate or banking environment
Strong analytical, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
Highly motivated, and keen on prioritization with good organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; efficient with multi-tasking with minimal supervision, with tight deadlines
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficient in MS Office suite, knowledge/experience with systems or platforms; Oracle, and online banking and FX systems preferred
HJF is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.