Forensic Technology Senior Associate (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, McLean, VA. Provide resources and insights to assist clients in investigating fraud, assist in risk management and mitigation, and identify and analyze vulnerabilities. Work with clients to investigate accounting irregularities and respond to fraud allegations. Assist clients in executing their divestitures, mergers, and acquisitions to maximize the deal value. Provide services to assist in addressing commercial disputes and tax-related controversies and to take advantage of tax saving opportunities.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration or related field, plus 3 years of related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration or related field, plus 1 year of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience in each of the following:
- Designing and developing user interfaces and databases reports;
- Gathering, standardizing, and analyzing transactional electronic data, banking records, general ledgers, sales and inventory data;
- Creating, managing, and utilizing high performance relational and NoSQL databases, including at least one of the following: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, or OLAP;
- Consulting industry-related data analytics and/or financial management, emphasizing multiple business and accounting cycles; and
- Performing business transactions management, such as divestitures, mergers and acquisitions.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code VA1221, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.