Do you have the following required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Eight years of Finance or Accounting experience, including four years’ cash management experience.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
- Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally.
Do you have the following preferred qualifications?
- Corporate cash management experience.
- Masters’ degree in Business.
- Certified Cash Manager (CCM) or Certified Treasury Professional (CFP) designation.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Short-term investment, debt and benefit asset management experience.
- A genuine interest in staying abreast of financial markets and the impact of portfolios.
- Ability to professionally present analysis and make recommendations to executive management.
- A continuous improvement mindset with the ability to lead process improvement initiatives.
- Strong attention to detail.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We value our customers. We value our members. We value integrity. We value continuous learning. We value results. We value our world.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
If you require an accommodation in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org