Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry and grapefruit growers in the United States, Canada and Chile who have helped preserve the family farming way of life for generations. Formed in 1930, Ocean Spray is now the world's leading producer of cranberry juices, juice drinks and dried cranberries and is the best-selling brand in the bottled juice category. The cooperative's cranberries are currently featured in more than a thousand great-tasting, good-for-you products in over 50 countries worldwide. With more than 2,000 employees and nearly 20 cranberry receiving and processing facilities, Ocean Spray is committed to managing our business in a way that respects our communities, employees and the environment.
The Treasury Team at Ocean Spray is looking for a Treasury Supervisor! This is a dynamic position with room for growth assisting with strategic initiatives and improving current processes.
The position is located at our Corporate Office in Lakeville, MA.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise 2 direct reports including ongoing development
• Oversee all day to day banking activities including bank account management, cash positioning, borrowing under lines of credit, set up, approval and release of payments including debt payments
• Optimize bank account structure to minimize costs, increase efficiencies, and safeguard assets
• Responsible for short term cash forecasting and ensuring daily liquidity
• Participate in foreign exchange hedging strategy formulation and execute foreign exchange transactions
• Develop and maintain banking relationships including managing adherence to credit agreement
• Recommend and implement improvements to maximize efficiencies of existing processes
• Assure compliance with Treasury policies and procedures and evolve as the business changes
• Assist with administering the Workers Compensation insurance process
• Interface with accounting and budgeting/planning to ensure all treasury transactions are accounted for and forecasted accurately
• Assist with special projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or business related discipline (advanced degree and/or designations such as CTP preferred)
• 5-8+ years cash management experience preferably within a company with international operations, prior supervisory experience preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of banking, payment methods (ACH, wires, checks), foreign exchange, and treasury systems. SAP experience preferred
• Comprehends complex documents such as credit agreements, guarantees etc.
• Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Financial and analytical acumen
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and PowerPoint