Who We Are:
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (‘ICE’ for short) is dedicated to providing branded travel, leisure, and lifestyle products to our members (over 55 million each year). The ICE slogan reads "Powered by Innovation," and we mean it!
We’re proud to be consistently recognized as a CareerBuilder Top Company to Work for in Arizona, Phoenix Business Journal’s Best Places to Work winner, and one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies. Our ongoing entrepreneurial spirit and overwhelmingly talented employees encourage a friendly, successful work environment – and that’s what sets us apart. With over 2,000 employees worldwide, we’re always looking to expand our ICE team with career-focused leaders who are committed to exceeding expectations.
The Credit Card Operations Manager is responsible for establishing credit card processing operation efficiencies, creating best practices for credit card security and ensuring that credit card operations adhere to the organization's financial and business strategies.
The impact of this position ensures compliance with Payment Card Industry Compliance standards, continued ability to process credit cards, maintain optimal reserve and merchant rate by effectively managing chargebacks and processing framework
- Designs and implements credit card operations policies and procedures
- Provide guidance for Collections, Finance, and Credit Card Operations departments
- Daily interaction with all levels of the organization is required to coordinate, monitor, and provide assistance with all aspects of daily credit card processing, reconciliations, collections and fraud review.
- On-going Interaction with Managers and Executives of various departments to consult on projects, tasks or issues.
- Serve as primary contact for current Merchant Processor relationships. This will include varying payment processing companies – credit card (Visa, MC, Amex, Discover) domestically and internationally, check processing providers and private label cards.
- Will also interact with: PCI compliance providers, accounts receivable service providers and banks
- Ensure validity and settlement of all credit card deposits
- Analyze new payment methodologies for decreased processing costs and efficient processing and propose payment processing alternatives to senior management.
- Implement and provide guidance for new system integration and payment processing framework
- Assist with PCI compliance initiatives throughout company
- Manage resolution efforts on credit card declines
- Evaluate and improve chargeback response and analyze percentages by product type
- Manage Subscription billing and recurring payment systems.
- Provide various monthly reports to Executive team on collection efforts and cash flow
- Manage Single Use Credit Card website interface for secure vendor payments
- Monitor membership write-off and cancellations and coordinate with sales teams and collections