Advisory Manager, Asset Management Operations (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, New York, NY. Provide management, technology, and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges. Help clients realize competitive advantage from operations. Use tools and techniques to contribute to the delivery of financial effectiveness strategies for global, financial service clients.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related discipline plus five years of post-bachelor, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related discipline plus three years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Financial operations, including the financial close, planning and forecasting processes;
- Data and systems interactions including IT tools and technology;
- Documentation and the identification of key controls within the transaction lifecycle;
- Statutory Reporting, GAAP or IFRS requirements; and
- Business intelligence and performance management software tools.
Travel required up to 80%
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1983, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: NY1983
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC