Summary: The Financial Analyst is a member of the Financial Planning & Analysis Department which provides key management reporting and oversees budget and forecast processes.
Including but not limited to:
Prepare monthly internal financial reports for various levels of management
Compile the Company’s forecast monthly, and analyze forecast data provided by operations or corporate departments for reasonableness
Submit data through the financial planning system
Compile various components of the bi-annual budget and analyze budget data provided by operations and corporate departments for reasonableness
Assist with cash flow projections
Assist with ad-hoc projects and presentations for management and others
Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Accounting or Finance
· Minimum of 3 years accounting in Public Accounting or FP&A experience.
· Must be analytical with financial analysis expertise
· Solid understanding of GAAP and financial statements
· Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Strong proficiency in Windows environment and MS Office; particularly, Excel and PowerPoint
About Lane Construction
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.