Assurance Senior Associate, Transaction Services Valuation (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Houston, TX. Apply valuation methodologies for business entities, intangible assets and tangible assets. Evaluate financial and accounting issues involving valuation solutions. Utilize corporate finance knowledge on valuation engagements. Perform business analysis for clients. Assist with gathering, analyzing, and summarizing information on client valuation solutions and preparing reports. Provide professional services by applying the following: business enterprise valuations, financial modeling, derivatives solutions, intellectual property valuation, impairment testing, purchase price allocations, and private equity valuations. Assist in preparing and presenting recommendations to clients and firm management. Provide meaningful feedback to team members and keep upper management informed of progress and issues.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Economics, Quantitative Analysis, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Economics, Quantitative Analysis, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 1 year of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Performing valuation analysis of financial instruments and structured products;
- Applying accounting treatments financial products and securitizations held by financial institutions;
- Applying accounting, tax and regulatory standards to complex financial instruments;
- Utilizing industry software, such as INTEX, TREPP, Bloomberg, CapIQ, or advanced Excel modeling to create independent financial models to project collateral and bond cash flows for various debt types and related securities; and,
- Working with financial instruments that are utilized within real estate finance, consumer finance, or corporate finance, as well as the valuation techniques that are utilized for financial products.
Travel up to 20% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code TX1742, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: TX1742
About PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
please refer to job description
BACK TO TOP
AFP Online Job Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AFPOnline Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at AFP Online Job Center.