This role oversees and provides leadership for Treasury related projects leveraging experience to drive working capital initiatives, intercompany funding, repatriation and optimizing corporate cash. Additional responsibilities include developing and maintaining cash management banking relationships, integration activities relating to mergers and acquisitions, and determination of short-term cash to be invested and anticipation of borrowing / capital needs.
· Manages corporate cash management activities and executes funds movement transactions including investment activities. Formulates and executes internal funding and repatriation solutions in a manner that maximizes shareholder value.
· Oversees bank systems and account access administration; monitors monthly bank fees and usage levels. Administers Clearwater Analytics and Treasury workstation.
· Design and implement best-in-class treasury processes across the enterprise.
· Manages monthly close cycle process; prepares reporting schedules, works closely with auditors and regulators, ensures compliance with SOX and regulatory requirements.
· Partners closely with accounting, shared services, tax and legal in managing treasury activities.
· Assists with cash flow projections, ensures adequate daily liquidity. Work closely with Treasury (Corporate Finance) capital markets team to support short-term borrowings, repayments, and other bank transactions.
· Establishes and manages cash management banking and custodial relationships. Aims to rationalize the efficiency of bank account structure.
· Works in close partnership with A/R and A/P group to identify areas of operational and cost efficiencies and optimize working capital.
· Implementation and administration of automated investment reporting solution / Treasury workstation.
· Manages Schedule D investments preparation required for statutory reporting, if needed.
· Recommends cash management policies, updates cash and investment SOX narratives as necessary. Ensure all confirmations have the proper review and signature approvals by the appropriate signers/authorized approvers. Provide assistance to Operations to address any discrepancies on any banking issues. Maintain copies of confirmations as per audit requirements
Performs other duties as assigned.
Required 10 years of experience in of relevant experience, preferably in public accounting, publicly- traded company or financial institution
Required 5 years of experience in management
Licenses and Certifications:
Preferred Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
Required Intermediate Other banking systems and/or treasury interfaces
WellCare provides managed care services, focusing on Medicaid and Medicare for seniors, the blind and disabled, and low-income adults, children and families. As part of our customer-focused organization, you will work in a high-energy environment with many opportunities to grow your career. We offer jobs in many different disciplines so take a look and find the best fit for you! WellCare brands i...nclude: Staywell, Staywell Kids, Missouri Care, Windsor, Easy Choice, `Ohana, Exactus Pharmacy Solutions, Harmony, Care1st Arizona, Today's Options and TexanPlus.
The best way to learn about careers at WellCare and apply for new opportunities is to visit our Careers webpage at www.wellcare.com/aboutus/careers. Should you use any other job search website or search engines, please be aware and ensure that any resulting communication you receive from a WellCare recruiter is from an email address ending in @wellcare.com. Any correspondence from email addresses that end in anything different or from known generic email services such as Yahoo, Gmail, AOL and others should be disregarded as these messages do not emanate from WellCare and are scams.